Rugby Union Player | Saracens
Vicky Fleetwood is a rugby union player who currently plays for Saracens. In her youth, Vicky was a junior hurdle and dabbled in heptathlon before discovering her love for rugby. At the age of 21, she made her debut as part of the England team and has since gone from strength to strength, winning multiple Six Nations Rugby Championships – and many more accolades.
See Vicky in Action:
Get to Know Vicky:
- 2020 Women's Six Nations champion
- 2019 Women's Six Nations champion
- Player of the Match at the 2019 Quilter International
- 2018 Commonwealth Games bronze medallist
- 2014 Women's Rugby World Cup champion
➁ Favourite Sports
It has to be CrossFit. I love how everyone works so hard and you're completely written off after a session. The way everyone supports each other is great too!
➂ Greatest Piece of Advice
Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard.