Fitness Trainer & Strength Coach
Jack Hanrahan is a certified fitness trainer and strength coach on a mission to help people get stronger, fitter and move better. Jack’s career in fitness has led him to work with clients from world-class athletes to Hollywood actors, and he strives to inspire thousands of people through his online training programs via his app PRGRM and social media platforms every day.
See Jack in Action:
Get to Know Jack:
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Certified Pain-Free Performance Specialist (PPSC)
- Certified Precision Nutrition Coach
- Certified Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (Functional Anatomy Seminars)
- Certified Functional Range Assessment Specialist (Functional Anatomy Seminars)
- Advanced Neuromuscular Massage Therapist - Diploma (National Holistic Institute)
- Feature writer for Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, The Times, Esquire, GQ, Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, and more
➁ Favourite Sports
Track and field athletics, particularly the decathlon which I used to compete in. To me, it represents the pinnacle of a well-rounded athlete, which I’ve always strived to be. I also love the fact that as an individual sport, the onus is on you to be disciplined and work hard when no one else is watching. Effort prevails over talent, and that becomes very apparent on competition day! I no longer compete in the sport, but I have great respect for the athletes and always look forward to watching the Olympic Games.
➂ Greatest Piece of Advice
Consistency of effort over the long run is everything. It’s a powerful reminder that it takes time to achieve a meaningful goal. You must have the mental and physical stamina to persevere through the inevitable challenges. Just keep showing up, putting in the work and the result will come!